Fun Dog Daycare
Doggy daycare is an enjoyable and beneficial tool for any dog. It increases confidence and teaches them how to play well with others in a fully-supervised and secure environment. If your dog or puppy has plenty of energy, let us tucker him out at Puppy Tubs School of Fun daycare program! All first-time guests are invited to enjoy a trial day free of charge.
Why do dog lovers choose Puppy Tubs for daycare?
- 6 outdoor yards over two acres of land make for plenty of room for dogs to romp and play
- Large, climate-controlled indoor play gym ensures fun for all weather
- Each day is carefully planned around a theme, so guests enjoy unique activities every day
- Small dogs and senior dogs enjoy special play yards & rooms specifically for them
- Our loving staff is thoroughly trained and certified in off-leash, group play practices for a high level of safety. All dogs are supervised 100% of the time—a rare find in the area.
- All playgroups are carefully chosen based on size, age, and temperament
- Splash pools and spray stations keep dogs cool & happy in the hot summer months
- Dogs love our state-of-the-art play areas, including gym ramps, elevated platforms, and doggie climbing & sporting equipment.
- Daycare visitors enjoy fun, safe toys like balls and tug ropes. We even have bacon-flavored bubbles to chase!
- Be sure to check out our super fun holiday & seasonal events, like birthday parties, holiday festivities, Friday Yappy Hour and more!
BARKO is our doggy version of BINGO. Playing is FREE and you are not going to want to miss out on this opportunity to win prizes! The contest runs for the entire month of August so be sure to start crossing off squares next time we see you.
Superior Safety Standards
At Puppy Tubs, we take the wellbeing of your dog to heart. That’s why we use only the best practices and technology to keep every dog in our care safe and secure.
- All new daycare and lodging guests undergo a free behavioral assessment to make sure group play is right for them
- Playgroups are carefully separated by size, age, and personality
- We have a dedicated play yard just for small dogs!
- All daycare staff go through industry-best training programs for a high level of safety
- 24/7 monitored security protects the entire facility
- We use only pet-safe cleaning agents, and sanitize daily
- Our yards have lots of tree-shaded areas for rest & relaxation, with regular rest periods throughout the day
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Doggie daycare is a dynamic, fully-supervised place for your dog to spend energy and strengthen his social skills. Veterinarians and dog training professionals agree that daycare is the best way for your dog to socialize & exercise while you’re away for the day.
Mental & Physical Stimulation. Dogs need exercise & engagement every day to stay healthy & happy. Doggie daycare provides ideal stimulation in a supervised environment, keeping your dog’s mind busy and his body exercised.
Safe Socialization. Dogs are naturally social, and studies show that properly socialized dogs have greater self-confidence and better overall behavior. Our daycare is the perfect environment for your dog to interact with other dogs (and people), all under the watchful care of our highly-trained staff.
It Prevents Boredom. When left alone, dogs can grow bored. Boredom can lead to problematic habits such as excessive barking or chewing on your favorite belongings or furniture. These behaviors can be avoided with our interactive, fun daycare program.
Call (678) 364-9663 today to book free first day of daycare!