Inside Puppy Tubs is a modernized, state-of-the-art grooming salon with all the latest equipment and products. Our skilled grooming professionals deliver top-notch services while ensuring a pleasant, peaceful experience for your dog.
Grooming & Spa Services
Our on-staff groomers have experience with dogs of all breeds, sizes, and ages. Choose any of our grooming packages and a-la-carte spa services for a perfectly pampered pup.
Full Groom. This complete service includes a bath, nail trim, ear cleaning, brush-out, anal gland expression, and trimming of the face, feet & sanitary areas, plus the haircut or shave of your choice.
Mini Groom. This premium bath also includes nails, ears, brush-out, and trimming of the face, feet & sanitary areas.
Puppy Tubs Bath. Our signature bath includes shampoo and conditioner with our premium grooming products as well as ear cleaning, drying, brushing and fragrance! If you need a nail trim or anal gland expression that can be added for a small additional fee.
NEED EXPERT GROOMING?
We’ve got a full-time experienced groomer for all your pet’s pampering needs. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Choose from any of our specialty services for a fully-individualized canine pampering.
- De-shed treatment
- Anal gland expression
- Paw, face and/or sanitary trim
- Nail trim
- Teeth brushing
- Creative styling
Health Benefits of Regular Grooming
Regular grooming keeps your dog looking & feeling fresh, but it also keeps him healthy!
- It’s vital for the skin & coat. Regular grooming keeps your dog’s skin and coat light & comfortable while preventing painful matting. Plus, our skilled groomers will screen your dog for any abnormalities on the skin & paws.
- Nail maintenance promotes healthy feet & posture. Dogs’ nails grow constantly, and left unchecked, long nails can cause discomfort. Proper posture and foot structure depend on routinely trimmed nails.
- Professional tools go a long way. A groomer’s tools are specially-designed to reach a dog’s innermost layers of fur, leaving his coat more comfortable than ever and greatly reducing shedding.
Self-Service Dog Washed Closed
Due to the current circumstances, self-service dog washing will be closed until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Self-Service Dog Wash
Puppy Tubs started out as a self-service dog wash, and we still have our 8 signature self-service tubs. Help yourself to our top-of-the-line products and equipment, and leave the mess for us to deal with!
- Elevated bathtubs with ramps for safety & comfort
- Top-shelf shampoos & conditioners
- Blow drying stations
- Combs & brushes
- Styling tables
- Clean, fluffy towels
- Even doggie cologne!
Grooming prices vary based on breed and coat length. Call (678) 364-9663 today to schedule your dog’s day at the salon!